- Day 1: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth national park
- Day 2: Morning game drive and boat cruise in the afternoon.
- Day 3: Chimp tracking and drive to Bwindi national park.
- Day 4: Gorilla trekking.
- Day 5: Transfer to Lake Mburo national park.
- Day 6: Nature walks and transfers to Kampala.
The 6 days Uganda and wildlife safari includes a drive to Queen Elizabeth national park for game drive, launch cruise and chimp trekking in Kyambura gorge. After you will transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable national park and embark on Gorilla trekking and a cultural encounter with the Batwa community.
Transfer to Lake Mburo national park, which is one of Uganda’s smallest parks but well endowed with natural beauty. Here visitors will embark on a boat cruise and nature walk in the park to watch the beautiful topography of the entire Lake Mburo national park.