- Day 1: Arrival
- Day 2: Birding in Mabira forest
- Day 3: Travel to Mabamba bay wetland to search for the shoebill stork
- Day 4: Transfer to Lake Mburo National cruise and a Launch cruise
- Day 5: Early morning birding and travel to Queen Elizabeth national park
- Day 6: Morning birding and Kazinga channel boat ride
- Day 7: Transfer to Semliki national park and do afternoon birding
- Day 8: Morning birding and depart to Kibale national park
- Day 9: Bird the forest and Bigodi wetland in the afternoon
- Day 10: Departure
The 10 daysafari in Uganda is one of the best tours you will ever have throughout your life time. The trip exposes you to a variety of bird species ranging from the endemic, rare and popular birds. First the safari takes you to Mabamba bay wetland, an important birding area in Uganda where the rare shoebill stock is mostly spotted by all birders.
Then you proceed to Lake Mburo national park, also a prime birding destination in Uganda to feel the whispers of the little birds.
The trip further takes you to Queen Elizabeth national park to bird along the famous Kazinga channel, then to Semliki national park and Bwindi impenetrable forest national park to spot species only endemic to these parks.