- Day 1: Transfer to Kibale Forest National Park
- Day 2: Chimp trekking and Bigodi wetlands
- Day 3: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth national park and launch cruise
- Day 4: Morning game drive and transfer to Bwindi impenetrable national park
- Day 5: Gorilla trekking and transfer to Kampala
The 5 days Kibale, Queen Elizabeth and Bwindi national park takes visitors for a wonderful chimp trekking adventure in Kibale forest national park and awesome nature walks in Bigodi wetland which is a birder’s sanctuary.
In Queen Elizabeth national park, visitors will have a boat cruise on Kazinga channel to encounter the wanders along the 40 km channel concentrated with school of hippos, crocodiles, buffalos, elephants, and uncountable bird species among others all lineup on the shores of Kazinga channel. Not forgetting the real adventure of the game drive which is the heart beat of queen Elizabeth national park activities. In Bwindi the undoubted and remarkable adventure that takes you close to the human relatives i.e. the mountain gorillas is the gorilla trekking that waits for every safari to this park.
Trek the gorillas which is a life time experience for a complete Uganda safari. This is an adventurous safari that one shouldn’t miss out.