- Day 1: Transfer to Murchison Falls National Park.
- Day 2: Boat cruise and hiking adventure.
- Day 3: Game drive and a community walk.
- Day 4: Transfer to Kibale National Park.
- Day 5: Chimpanzee tracking and Bigodi wetland.
- Day 6: Transfer back to Kampala.
This trip will move you around Uganda, the most favorite destination for a true African wildlife safari experience with some of the most sought after wildlife species in Africa. You will have a chance to encounter the animals in their untouched natural habitats.
The wildlife in Uganda is of a kind that is still wild that gives a wildlife safari experience that all adventurous tourists are looking for. Uganda is one of the blessed countries with a varsity of vegetation types like tropical rainforests and savannah plain lands which harbor a variety of wildlife species that travelers always look out for.
The wildlife in Uganda ranges from lions, elephants, chimps, Uganda kobs, buffaloes, warthogs, waterbucks and so many others.